We are looking for you for our store in 80333 Munich from now on, part-time (24h / week), full-time or on a 450 Euro basis / mini job for our team.
- You offer our customers the best possible service and look after them from entering the store to saying goodbye after the checkout process
- You advise our customers individually and help them to find the items they want
- You have a keen eye for the design of sales areas and make sure that the store looks clean and tidy at all times
- You always have an eye that enough goods are available in the store and you get new goods from the warehouse
- As soon as new goods arrive, you lend a hand and store the new goods
Your working hours are Monday to Saturday between 1:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
You bring that with you:
- You already have some professional experience in retail or would like to start an apprenticeship in this area.
- You have a strong affinity for streetwear clothes and party items
- You are very service-oriented, you can identify with RedCupShop and look forward to representing the brand
- You can inspire other people with your positive charisma and you have a well-groomed appearance
- You like to lend a hand and keep a cool head even in stressful situations
- Ideally, you have a good command of English
This is what we offer you:
- Exciting challenges in a fast growing company
- Flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- You will receive a staff discount after the trial period
- You can reach our store by public transport
Working at RedCupShop means being part of a committed and qualified team in which everyone is ready to give their best and can count on each other.
You also want to be part of this team? Then apply now! Send us your application documents stating your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date to: