📦 Gratis Versand auf alle Bestellungen 📦
Winter Olympic Drinking Games
Drinking game for Pyeongchang 2018
You got through the week successfully, sit down at home and turn on the television. Once again, nothing is going well and you decide to take a look at the 2018 Winter Olympics. To make the whole thing more interesting, we have put together a little drinking game for you. Enjoy!
Olympic Winter Drinking Game Rules:
Always take a sip when:
- an old picture of an athlete is shown.
- an athlete or his equipment does not touch snow / ice for a second.
- something happens that you don't understand.
- You have never heard of the athlete who is now starting his run.
- someone mentions a German athlete.
- the table of seats is displayed.
Always take two sips when:
- an athlete from Germany starts his run. (for good luck)
- A sport is being played that you didn't know existed.
- a trainer is shown.
- an athlete with facial hair starts his run.
Always exen the drink when:
- a German wins gold.
- an athlete flies in his mouth.
Before the athletes run in a discipline, create a table with the places and how they will be occupied. As soon as the final table has been determined, compare it with the prepared table and distribute five sips for each correct place.
Just find your own rules;) Write your own rules in the comments !!